The Atrium is undergoing many upgrades over the next 6 months.
By the start of 2021, the following upgrades will be taking place:
- Repair and painting to the front facade of the building
- New door and framing on the front facade of the building
- Repair and painting inside the courtyard
- Repair and painting to the ceiling of the courtyard
- Wall structure in the interior space to divide work area from lobby
- Wall structure and doors added to back hallway outside of bathrooms that will divide catering from lobby
- Wall structure between offices and getting ready space
- Additional power and lighting added to courtyard
- Additional plantings, rocks, and landscaping in courtyard
Beginning in the Fall of 2021:
The Atrium will be providing in-house alcohol service for ALL events. There will be 3 main packages to choose from with many options for beer, wine and liquor. Consumption bar will be available for Monday-Thursday events and Cash bar is only available for corporate events. Starting in Spring 2022, our main bar will be located inside the first floor area of the venue with an additional mobile bar available for outside usage (additional fees apply for multiple bars). Disposable drink ware, bartender, ice, and mixers will be provided in the alcohol packages.
An alcohol package is required to be chosen for Friday and Saturday events. However, there is only an alcohol minimum for Saturday events ($2000 – before taxes/fees).
Provided With Rentals in 2021
The following items will be provided to Atrium clients as a part of the space rental in 2021:
- 100 walnut wooden folding chairs
- (10) 5’ Round tables – tables can seat up to 10
- (1) 4’ Round table
- (2) 7’ Wooden Farm tables
- (1) Stationary indoor bar
- (1) Mobile Bar Structure – if additional bar is needed outside (cost applies)